Why Use Mudpaint?
- Unique Finish – Mudpaint has a smooth, matte finish that is perfect for furniture painting, distressing and antiquing. Mudpaint has unique, earthy ingredients that give it a smooth texture & matte finish unlike any other furniture paint on the market!
- Durability – Mudpaint cures as a very durable paint that can withstand lots of wear, even enough durability for dining tables & other heavily used surfaces!
- Adhesion – Mudpaint requires no priming on many wood surfaces
- Coverage – Mudpaint goes further than most other furniture paints. We receive regular feedback from our users about how amazed they are at how far the paint goes! Many users even report that only one coat is needed because the paint goes on so smoothly and covers so well, although we recommend two coats on most pieces.
- Low VOC Formula – Mudpaint is Low VOC & VOC compliant in all areas of the United States
- UV Resistant – Mudpaint is protected against fading and cracking that is often caused by sunlight exposure
- Green Certified – Mudpaint is LEED Compliant: The LEED Green Building Rating System® provides minimum performance standards for various sustainable building elements, including paint. LEED gives Green Building credit for paints that meet certain Volatile Organic Compound (VOC) limits, such as under 50 grams-per-liter VOC rating. Mudpaint is LEED compliant in all areas of the US, in all 50 states.
- Water-Based. Easy cleanup with soap and warm water.
Manufactured in California, USA