METHOD OF PAYMENT AND REFUND POLICY
Donna Mancini Interiors and Flooring accepts cash, personal or cashier’s checks, and most major credit cards. No financing is currently available. Receipt required for refunds.
A 50% deposit is required to process flooring, cabinetry, and custom window treatment orders.
Clearance, final sale marked items, and Special Order merchandise are not subject to cancellation, return or exchange with the noted exception.
If an order is canceled before the manufacturer has placed the order into production, we will give a full refund. However, this is the only circumstance in which a full refund will be granted. No refunds are available and sales cannot be cancelled after merchandise has been delivered. However, if the item you wish to cancel is deemed acceptable to Donna Mancini Interiors and Flooring inventory, a 25% fee will be charged to offset incoming freight and handling charges. Refunds for merchandise purchased by check will be made after proof that the check has cleared.
You may receive a total refund of any monies for furnishings purchased in our showroom, only if you cancel the sale within 48 hours of the date of purchase. If you charge your purchase, your account will be credited. All other refunds will be made by check and mailed from our office.
Any order may be cancelled by seller for any reason upon refund of any deposits.
We will arrange for delivery at your request. Delivery fees apply. Merchandise purchased must be paid in full prior to delivery. Delivery does not include handling of electronics, cutting holes for wires or hanging items. Please make sure there is appropriate clearance for delivery. If appropriate clearance is not available the delivery team will refuse to complete delivery and fees may apply. Any delivery past the ground floor may have additional fees. Please check with customer service as to the delivery date which will get established upon receipt of the order to our showroom.
- Seller makes no warranties beyond the written description of the goods on the face hereof unless otherwise stated by seller in writing. Seller expressly disclaims any warranty of merchantability or usage for a particular purpose. This disclosure does not affect manufacturer’s warranties if any.
- Errors in pricing, mathematical and inadvertent errors are subject to revision by seller.
- Other terms of sale may be contained in other agreements between buyer and seller.
- Seller reserves the right to make changes to the policy without notice.
- Special order items must be paid in full at order.